Why Wait, Get Expert Advice Now!

Enter Your Mobile Number Here and Get Assured Call in 2 mins*.

*10 AM to 8 PM IST
Favista Call
img
Close
About us   |   Contact us   |   Site Map  |   Careers
img img
ad
Search Property
img
Welcome To The Most User Friendly Property Portal
Property Master, a one-of-its kind portal solely focused on the real-estate sector, brings you the most comprehensive and latest information of the cities like Gurgaon, Faridabad,Greater Faridabad, Bhiwadi and Sohna. With hundreds of projects and thousands of properties from all the builders operating in these areas listed here. Property Master is also an avenue of interaction among the stakeholders and for transacting the property deals.
You are welcome to explore this user friendly property portal which is a repository of all types of real-estate information and even permits you to buy and sell properties like flats, floors and land in a completely transparent and reliable manner.
Highly Recommended Projects
Satya Platina
Pay only 30% in 4 months and Remaining 70% on offer of Possession.
City:- Gurgaon
Eldeco
Area Range :- 1300-2100 sq. ft. Price Starts :- Rs. 52,65,000     Location :- Sector - 2 Possession Time :- 2017
<
<
City:- Sohna
Puri Diplomatic Greens
Area Range :- 1700 - 4500 sq.ft. Price Starts :- Rs. As applicable Location :- Sector - 111 Possession Time :- 2013
<
City:- Gurgaon
PURI EMERALD BAY
Pay 35% in 7 Months And Rest on Completion of Constructions .
City:- Gurgaon
Microtek Greenburg
Area Range :- 1480 - 3005 Sqft   Price Starts :-  Rs. 1.08 Cr       Location :-   Sector - 86               City :-  Gurgaon
<
<
City:- Gurgaon
Ozone City 2
Area Range :- 135 - 220 Sq.Yds. Price Starts :- Rs.18,90,000/-   Location:- Alwar Bypass  Possession Time :- 2013
<
<
City:- Bhiwadi
Aanand Vilas
                                                       Pay 35% in 7 Months              Rest on Possession
City:- Faridabad
Omaxe Forest
                                                      Pay 50% in 60 Days Rest on Possession
City:- Faridabad
Resale Updates
Quick Query
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe UnSubscribe
Testimonial
  • PropertyMaster.in is the reliable property portal with the courteous and efficient team that Promoted our website and property listings which gave us ...
    Aman Singh
  • It was really a great experiance to work with these people. They helped a lot in building my market brand name and multiplying my business too. They a...
    Subhash Sharma
  • It was a wonderful experience dealing with this company. They maintain full transparency in the deal....
    Rakesh Oberoi